- Consultant in Cataract & General Ophthalmology at The Eye Foundation, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu.
Papers & Posters Presented:
- Paper - Smartphone aided cobalt blue photography (DIY) ( AIOC 2021)
- Paper - Proptosis: The Battle of the Bulge (Clincal Profile) (KOSCON 2017).
- Paper - A Study of the various factors affecting placement of rigid single piece PCIOL in manual SICS (KOSCON 2017).
- Poster - Sixth Nerve Palsy with Internal Carotid Artery Occlusion Following Head
- Trauma: Cause or Association? (KOSCON 2017).
CME, Courses and Workshops attended:
- All India Ophthalmology conference 2021.
- South Asian Academy of Ophthalmology conference 2021.
- National Biomedical Research Competition 2021.
- BLS certification from Aravind Eye Hospital, Coimbatore 2020.
- Attended workshop on “Basis of Research Methodology” at Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore.
- Attended “Keratoplasty CME” at Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore.
- Attended “Oculoplasty and ocular oncology CME” at Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- Attended “Practices in ophthalmological operational theatres CME” at Yenepoya Medical College, Mangalore.
- Attended “Karnataka ophthalmic society CME” at Lalit Ashok, Bangalore.
- Attended “AIOS PG refresher course in Ophthalmology” at Nethradhama super speciality eye hospital, Bangalore.
- Karnataka State Ophthalmic Conference 2017.
- Southern Regional Ophthalmic Conference 2017.
- I have a very keen interest in research with a principle area of research being smart phone aided research, screening, diagnosis and management of ophthalmological diseases.
MD Thesis topic –
- “Predictive value of modified Van Herick grading for angle closure in patients with a shallow anterior chamber” Ongoing research –
- “Slitlamp imaging vs anterior segment imaging with intraocular lens (ASPI) for diagnosis of Pxf”
- “Rigid contact lens fit and complications assessment using DIY smartphone aided blue light device”
- Smartphone co aided cobalt blue anterior segment with intraocular lens photography. Indian J Ophthalmol 2022;71:290-3.
- Digital eye strain among undergraduate medical students in a tertiary eye care hospital of south India A questionnaire based study Indian J Clin Exp Ophthalmol 2019;5(2):208-21.