- Vitreoretinal Surgeon
- Area of interest - Macular disorders, ROP and Uvea
CURRENT POSITION: Vitreoretinal Surgeon, The Eye Foundation, Coimbatore.
- Vitreoretinal consultant in Lotus Eye Hospital, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu for 1.5 years.
- Best outgoing student of medicine in 2005, MBBS Batch at Coimbatore Medical College.
- MBBS (2005-2010), Dr. MGR Medical University, Tamil Nadu, Chennai, India.
- MD Ophthalmology (July2012-June 2015), Dr. Rajendra Prasad Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences AIIMS, New Delhi, India.
- FRCS (Part 1)- 2015, Glasgow, U.K
- FICO (2016), International Council of Ophthalmology, U.K.
- Fellowship in Vitreoretinal Surgery (Jan2016- Dec2017), Aravind Eye Hospital,Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India.
- Electronic poster presentation in "World Cornea Congress"; in 2015 at San Dieago.
- EROVISION 2017 , Erode- Lasers in posterior segment: demystified
- AIOC-2017, Jaipur- ARC AIOS young researchers award session- PG thesis
- VRSI -2016, Chandigarh- interesting case presentation- primary oxalosis with crystalline retinopathy.
- TNOA-2017, Erode- moderator in instruction couse for diabetic retinopathy
- TNOA-2018, Pondicherry- moderator in wet lab training for retinal lasers
- Adjuvant Role of Amniotic Membrane Transplantation in Acute Ocular Stevens-Johnson Syndrome: A Randomized Control Trial. Ophthalmology. 2016 Mar;123(3):484-91. doi: 10.1016/j.ophtha.2015.10.027. Epub 2015 Dec 11
- Life member of All India Ophthalmological Society (A.I.O.S.)
- Life member of Delhi Ophthalmological Society (D.O.S.)
- Life member of Tamil Nadu ophthalmic association (T.N.O.A)