Dr. Gopal R
Medical Superintendent & Senior Consultant – Cataract, Galucoma and Refractive Services, The Eye Foundation, Kochi.
- Srinivasan, M; Vamshidhar, M; Gopal, R et al. Sodium bicarbonate an alternative to Hyaluronidase in Ocular anaesthesia for Cataract Surgery. Indian J Ophthalmol, Vol: 48(4) 2000 Dec. p.285-290.
- Prajna, N Venkatesh; Gopal, R; Srinivasan, M. Molluscum contagiosum Keratitis in a patient with Acquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS). Journal of TNOA Vol: 40(1) 1999 Mar. p. 29-34.
- Vijay Deepika, P; Gopal, R; Krishna Das, R. Post surgical epithelial implantation cyst – A case report. Journal of TNOA Vol : 40(1). 1999 p. 53-54.
- Etiological Pattern of Uveitis in a Referral Hospital – A prospective study. Dissertation submitted to the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the award of Diplomate of National Board, Ophthalmology, July 2000.
- Importance of ROP screening ON HIGH RISK NEW BORN FOLLOW Upon 25th June 2006, conducted by National Neonatology Forum with SOCOMER, KIMS.
- Management of Nucleus in ECCE in Chaithanya Academix-2007.
- SICS panelist in Chaithanya Academix – 2014.
- Co Chairman for WEB CAST ON PHACOEMULSIFICTION WITH TORIC AND MULTIFOCAL IOLs for the 4th Annual Conference of Trivandrum Ophthalmic Club on 26-04-2015.
- Webinar – Eyecyclopedia: Perfecting Phakic IOLs in our Practice. Imported Phakic IOLs.