Dr. Mohd Shahbaaz
Senior Consultant Cataract, Cornea & Refractive Surgery at The Eye Foundation, Bangalore.
- Comparison of ketorolac tromethamine 0.5% and a combination of NSAID and Dexamethasone for inflammation after cataract surgery – prospective randomized double masked study. Indian Journal of Bioresearch.
- Refractive status in primary adult onset glaucoma - Prospective study. Indian Journal of Bioresearch.
- A Comparative Study of Latanoprost and Timololin Patients of Open Angle Glaucoma. A 12- week double masked prospective study. Indian Journal of Bioresearch.
- M Naik, M Shahbaaz, J Sheth, S Sundaramoorthy. Alternaria Keratitis after Deep Anterior Lamellar Keratoplasty – A Case Report. Middle East African Journal of Ophthalmology.
- “Efficacy of combination of systemic steroids with topical NSAID compared with systemic NSAID and topical NSAID” – A clinical study. Under Dr.Y.Gupta Reader in the Institute of Ophthalmology A.M.U. Aligarh.
- Paper on Comparative Study of bimatoprost and Timolol in Patients of Open Angle Glaucoma- UPSOS 2007.
- Paper on Different techniques of Trans-scleral fixation of PCIOL - BOA FOCUS 2011.
- Paper on Planned phacoemulsification with Cionni’s CTR assisted PCIOL implantation in subluxated cataracts - TNOA 2012.
- Paper on Corneal Collagen Cross Linking in Pediatric Keratoconus Patients - TNOA 2012.
- Paper on Keratoconus and ICL” glass free vision for KC patient – dreams become reality” - TNOA 2012.
- Paper on Phakic ICL in the management of high myopia, TNOA 2012.
- Simple technique of scleral fixation of acrylic foldable IOL in absence of posterior capsular support. Asia-Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology congress Hyderabad. January17-20 2013.
- Modified technique for phacoemulsification in patients with zonular dehiscence. Asia-Pacific Academy of Ophthalmology congress Hyderabad. January17-20 2013.
- Bilateral 360° Scleral Patch Graft for a patient of Bilateral CiliaryStaphyloma associated with Unilateral Scleral Perforation secondary to Collagen Vascular Disorder- TNOA 2012
- Salzmann Nodular Degeneration: A Different approach in the absence of access to PTK - TNOA 2012.
- Corneal Tattooing – “Ancient Method Still Useful in Selected Patients” TNOA 2012.