Dr. Sean Socrates Da Silva
Medical Superintendent and Chief Cataract and Refractive Surgery, Cornea and Anterior Segment – The Eye Foundation, Bangalore
- Acanthamoeba Keratitis; Present Scenario .Orissa Journal of Ophthalmology , July 2007 ,Dr M Srinivasan, Dr Sean Socrates DSilvaAcanthamoeba Keratitis; Present Scenario .Orissa Journal of Ophthalmology , July 2007 ,Dr M Srinivasan, Dr Sean Socrates DSilva
- The lack of solar protection and the lack of hygiene producing corneal problems; co-author : Points De Vue , Essilor journal of Optometry, sep (Autumn ) 2008 Dr M Srinivasan, Dr Sean Socrates DSilva
- Current Concepts in Customised LASIK ; Chapter 8, Tips and Tricks of LASIK Surgery book by Shashi Kapoor # co-authors ,Sean Socrates DSilva and N. Venkatesh Prajna
- Pantoea ananatis as a Cause of Corneal Infiltrate after Rice Husk Injury Geetha Manoharan, Prajna Lalitha, Lakshmi Priya Jeganathan, Sean Socrates DSilva and N. Venkatesh Prajna, J. Clin. Microbiol. June 2012 vol. 50 no. 6 2163-2164
- Acanthamoeba, Fungal, and Bacterial Keratitis: A Comparison of Risk Factors and Clinical Features . (Am J Ophthalmol 2014;157:56–62.) Jeena Mascarenhas, Sean S Dsilva et al.
- Trends in bacterial and fungal keratitis in South India, 2002–2012 ; BJO Aug 2014 . Co-author
- Steroids in Corneal Ulcer Study / Aravind Eye Hospital ; Madurai– Participated
- Mycotic Ulcer Treatment Trial / Aravind Eye Hospital ; Madurai – Participated
- Asia Cornea Society Infectious Keratitis Study, Aravind Madurai is one of the collaborating sites. Co- Principal Investigator.
- Outcomes of Bilateral Multifocal IOL Implantation with Tecnis MFIOL. Principal Investigator