Dr. Shreyas Ramamurthy
Consultant, Cornea, Cataract & Refractive Services, The Eye Foundation, Coimbatore.
- Ramamurthy S, Reddy JC, Vaddavalli PK, Garg P. Outcomes of Repeat Keratoplasty for Failed Therapeutic Keratoplasty. Am J Ophthalmol. 2016 Feb; 162:83-88.
- Kodavoor SK, Ramamurthy S, Tiwari N. Double Head pterygium excision with modified vertically split conjunctival graft: Six year long term analysis. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2017 Aug; 65(8):700-4.
- Vazirani J, Ramamurthy S, Basu S, Sangwan S. Surgical Management of Bilateral Stem Cell Deficiency . Ocul Surf. 2016. Jul 14(3)350-64.
- Sachdev GS, Ramamurthy S, Ramamurthy D. Comparative analysis of safety and efficacy of photorefractive keratectomy versus photorefractive keratectomy combined with crosslinking. Clinical Ophthalmol 2018:12 783-790
- Sachdev GS, Ramamurthy S, Sharma U, Ramamurthy D. Visual outcomes of patients bilaterally implanted with extended range of vision intraocular lens: A prospective study. Indian Journal Ophthalmology 2018; 66:407-10
- Sachdev GS, Sachdev MS. Recent advances in corneal collagen cross-linking: Review. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology. 2017; 65:787-96. featured in AAO newsletter as new journal studies from India (AIOS)
- Sachdev GS, Ramamurthy S, Kumar S, Ramamurthy D. Unilateral sterile infiltrate following Small incision lenticule extraction. Journal Cataract Refract Surg 2017; 5:59-60
- Sachdev GS, Ramamurthy S. Clinical presentation following photorefractive intrastromal crosslinking. Indian Journal Ophthalmology 2018; 66:993-4
- Sachdev GS, Ramamurthy S. Corneal regularization following customized corneal collagen crosslinking. Indian Journal Ophthalmology 2018
- Tiwari N, Sachdev GS, Ramamurthy S, Ramamurthy C, Ramamurthy D. Comparative analysis of visual outcomes and ocular aberrations following wavefront optimized and topo-guided customized femtosecond laser in situ keratomileusis for myopia and myopic astigmatism: a contralateral eye study. Indian J Ophthalmol 2018; 66:1558-61
- Sachdev GS, Ramamurthy S. Long term safety of posterior chamber implantable phakic contact lens for the correction of myopia. Accepted for publication. Clinical Ophthalmology