Dr. Swathi Baliga
Consultant Cataract, Paediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus at The Eye Foundation, Coimbatore.
- Diagnosis and management of primary congenital lens cyst. Journal of the American Association of Pediatric Ophthalmology and Strabismus 2015;19:566-567.
- Infrared photorefraction for the detection of visually significant refractive errors in school children. Inves. Ophthalmol. Vis. Sci.. 2015;56(7):2201
- Paediatric Eye Screening by Infrared Photorefraction with Plusoptix tm Photoscreener. North Zone Journal of Ophthalmology Vol. 21, No. 1 ( Pages 39-40)
- Retinal oximetry in normal and amblyopic children: a pilot study. Acta Ophthalmologica, Volume 97, Issue 7 p. 684-687.
- Thesis :Comparative Study of Unilateral Recess-Resect Procedure versus Bilateral Lateral Rectus Recession in Intermittent Divergent Squint.
Papers, Posters and Videos
- Poster- Comparison of Unilateral Recession –Resection versus Bilateral Lateral Rectus Recession in Intermittent Divergent Squint, presented at the 70 th Annual Conference of the All India Ophthalmological Society, 2012, Cochin
- Paper: Methodology of Pavagada Paediatric Eye Disease study, presented at 32 nd Karnataka State Ophthalmic Conference, Hassan.
- Paper: Clinical features and outcome of surgery in Paediatric cataract in a tertiary eye hospital, presented at 32 nd Karnataka State Ophthalmic Conference, Hassan.
- Paper: Various methods to document superior oblique myokymia, presented at 32nd Karnataka State Ophthalmic Conference, Hassan.
- Video: Does my child see? Throwing light on non seeing eyes, presented at 32 nd Karnataka State Ophthalmic Conference, Hassan.
- Poster: Brachiooculofacial syndrome: A case report, presented at 32 nd Karnataka State Ophthalmic Conference, Hassan.
- Paper: Knowledge, Attitudes and Practice Survey and Effect of Health Education on Eye Health among Secondary School Children in Bangalore:
- A Pilot Study, presented at 33 rd Karnataka State Ophthalmic Conference, Mysore.