Consultant Cataract & Anterior Segment at The Eye Foundation, Malappuram.
Research and publications:
- Paper presentation - A clinical profile on infectious keratitis at KSOS Drishti conference, 2015.
- Poster presentation - A bout of vomiting and much beyond a case of Valsalva retinopathy at KSOS Drishti conference, 2015.
- A study on ocular findings in children with nephrotic syndrome, Journal of Evidence Based Medicine & Healthcare/volume 5/issue 11/March12, 2018.
- Ruptured unilateral anterior lenticonus with congenital hypertrophy of retinal pigment epithelium: a rare association. Indian J Ophthalmol 2020;68:2496-7.
- Recurrent Posterior Capsule Opacification in an adult- case report- accepted for publication in Kerala Journal of Ophthalmology.
- Posterior Polar Cataract with pigmented shadow – case report – accepted in Indian Journal of Ophthalmology.