Dr. Preethi K
Consultant Cataract and Medical Retina at The Eye Foundation, Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu.
- Clinical profile and treatment outcome of lower motor neuron facial nerve palsy in a university teaching hospital in south India published in Journal of Evolution of Medical and Dental Sciences on May 2018 issue 19, volume 7.
- An Analytical study on cases of Amblyopia and Contrast Sensitivity Deficits in Different Types of Amblyopia
Paper and Poster Presentations:
- E-Poster: "DELAYED REACTIVATION OF OCULAR TOXOCARIASIS AFTER COMPLETION OF TREATMENT"- EROVISION 17 held at Tex valley. Erode in August 2017.
- Oral presentation: "ASSESSMENT OF STRESS AND SYSTEMIC CHANGES INDUCED DURING SCREENING FOR RETINOPATHY OF PREMATURITY" presented during the 66th annual conference of Tamil Nadu ophthalmic association - PUDHUVUE 18 held at Mahatma Gandhi medical college & research institute, Pondicherry in August 2018.
- E-Poster: "CLINICAL CORRELATION OF PSEUDOEXFOLIATION WITH SYSTEMIC DISEASE", 36th World Ophthalmology Congress of the International Council of Ophthalmology, at the Fira Gran Via Conference Centre in Barcelona, Spain, June 2018.
- E-Poster: "RETINITIS SCLOPETARIA- A RARE CASE WITH RETAINED INTRACRANIAL FOREIGN BODY", presented during the 66th annual conference of Tamil Nadu ophthalmic association - PUDHUVUE 18 held at Mahatma Gandhi medical college & research institute, Pondicherry in August 2018.