Dr. Soundarya B
Consultant (Cornea, Cataract and Refractive Surgery) – The Eye Foundation, Coimbatore.
- Soundarya B, Sachdev GS, Ramamurthy S, Dandapani R. Ectasia after keratorefractive surgery: Analysis of risk factors and treatment outcomes in the Indian population. Indian Journal of Ophthalmology.2020;68(6):1028.
- Kodavoor SK, Soundarya B, Dandapani R. Rare case of late presentation of acute hydrops in a 65-year-old patient with keratoconus. JCRS Online Case Reports.2019;7(3):42-44.
- Kodavoor SK, Soundarya B, Dandapani R. Visual and Refractive Outcomes Following Simultaneous Phacoemulsification and Pterygium Excision with Conjunctival Autograft. International Journal of Ophthalmology & Visual Science.2019;4(4):106-110
- Kodavoor SK, Soundarya B, Dandapani R. Comparison of vertical split conjunctival autograft with and without limbal orientation in cases of double-head pterygium-A retrospective analysis. Indian J Ophthalmol 2020;68:573-6
- Sachdev GS, Soundarya B, Ramamurthy S, Lakshmi C, Dandapani R.Impact of anterior capsular polishing on capsule opacification rate in eyes undergoing femtosecond laser assisted cataract surgery- Indian Journal of Ophthalmol 2020;68:780-5
- Comparative analysis of safety and efficacy of topography guided customized crosslinking and standard crosslinking in the treatment of progressive keratoconus- Accepted for publication in Cornea.
- Comparison of inferior conjunctival autografting and conjunctival tissue grafting from pterygium itself in cases of filtering blebs and glaucoma suspects-A retrospective analysis- Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Ophthalmology.
- Comparison of horizontal versus vertical split conjunctival autografting in the management of double head pterygium-A retrospective analysis- Accepted for publication in Indian Journal of Ophthalmology.